Friday, March 21, 2014

The Fashionable Selby

I have been a fan of the visions, multi-talents and humble beginnings of Todd Selby, and a follower of his blog, The Selby for quite some time now. I really enjoy reading about all of the interesting, creative, stylish and one of a kind visionary people he features a glimpse into the homes and lives of. Some of them well known, and others become exciting new discoveries for me. The first book he published in 2010, sits proudly on my bookshelf at home, and I often open it's pages for little reminders of inspiration and an appreciation for the details.

With that said, I am very excited and anxiously awaiting my copy of The Fashionable Selby! Todd's latest book, which focuses on the artist behind the eye swooning productions, and brings you along for a peek into the studios, life, and living spaces of the Stylists, Designers, Makers, Crafters and Creative spirits. I am prepared for an overload of ideas, inspiration and motivation to keep this journey of my own moving right along....










 
Order your copy of the book here on amazon
 
xo~syd

No comments:

Post a Comment